Thursday, October 14, 2004

My first Blogspot blog

I am tired of doing nothing. Two weeks from now i'll be turning 27. Yes, u heard it right. I am approaching 30. What have I done? What have I accomplished?

Honestly, I can't consider myself mediocare and yet, I can't even say that I am extraordinary? Let's just say, that I am one lazy smart ass. I have a big problem about myself. I hate to admit.. but I am ONE BIG LAZY PROCRASTINATOR. I must have done a lot of wonderful things in my life, if only I dont procrastinate a lot.

I get easily bored. In everything, be it a material possession or in crazy thing called "love".

As for now, I am still pondering what to do next for the next 3 yrs of my life. I fall short of my first teenage dream : to have a MILLION PESO CASH when I reach 25. I might achieve it when I reach 30 I guess. Not bad, yah?

I am bored with my present job. Sitting all day next to the computer, waiting for calls for some pesky virus or crashed Windows station or any database related problem. I am no longer challenged with this job.

I don't know if I am still going to pursue my career with IT. IT is a never-ending endeavour. Never-ending upgrade of knowledge. If you stop, then you're doomed. *** sighhhhhhhh *** I badly need this job. I must keep it for the next 3 to 4 years. In the meantime, can anybody help me with my boredome?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home