Friday, October 15, 2004

I almost killed an old man

it's 8:56am. 4 minutes before the 9am official office clock-in. I saw somebody running to chase the elevator. So do I. When I was approaching the bldg lobby, i was running, as in, quite fast... then suddenly, an old man, carrying a courier bag comes out from nowhere. So we collided!!! He was hit with my right shoulder right in his lower jaw. It's as if MIKE TYSON giving a sharp uppercut. He immediately fell down on the floor. So there was a commotion in the lift lobby. It's almost 9am so there is a long que. I was sooo ashamed of what I have done. Thank God, it wasn't that serious. But the old man was floored down for more than a minute. I offered him a hand, but he says, he will be OK.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Ang tumatakbo ng matulin, makakabangga ng matanda.

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2004 at 5:46 AM , Blogger mac.n.tux said...

Moral of the Story:
Magbanyo bago lumabas ng flat. hehehe

 
At June 17, 2005 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pag natatae sa CR pumunta, hindi sa elevator!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home